marți, 29 martie 2011

Vă place?

When meeting someone at the first,
They often ask me what I do.
I smile and think of how I taught
My little boy to tie his shoe,
And how to sing and how to pray
And how to tell the time of day.
Why the rainbow's in the sky,
Why birdies can, but cow's can't fly.
Why sky is blue and grass is green
And unicorns are never seen.
How to think of others first
And deal with life's little hurts.
To say "Thank You" and "You're welcome"
Say "Please for food, don't reach."
When someone asks me what I do,
I simply smile and say, "I TEACH."

("The Teacher" - Drewe Llyn Jeffcoat)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Prea aproape

    În după-amiaza aceea am râs împreună. O dată, la intersecția de lângă școală, un șofer sau un pieton nu știa ce să facă, iar deruta ...